Our life as a homeschooling Family in the land of Aus :)

When I can, I hope to come here and keep a journal or the likes about our daily life as a homeschooling family in Australia. For anyone that reads further than this, please don't judge too harshly or take our word as gospel. We're just people trying to live life as best we can without getting in the way of others wanting to live theirs :)

Saturday, October 1, 2011

All Dreams - Book 1 The Snake Chase

Chapter One - The Forest

My name is Melissa and one morning when I woke up I saw on my bed a snake :o I screamed "aaaahhhhhh...", my friends were sleeping over. Their names are Natalie and Luke. My brother's name is Matthew. I woke Matthew up first and then I woke up Luke and lastly Natalie. We ran outside...my backyard was not quite the same. My backyard had turned into a FOREST and my dad's shed had become jinormous! "Woow, that is big alright!" I said. We ran into the forest first because we had no choice as the snake was after us. I ran as fast as I could and when I ran I saw a big jinormous centipede with millions of legs. I picked it up and threw it over our heads onto the snakes head 'plunck' the snake fell over and we ran as fast as we could out of the forest.

Chapter Two - The Shed

There was a ladder up against the shed. I said to Matthew, Luke & Natalie "Don't be scared, I know it's high but it's our only choice". They were relieved to hear that :) So we climbed up the ladder and finally we reached the top. So we ran across the shed roof, the snake slithered up the ladder and we turned to see it's head peering over the top of the ladder. I saw a bucket of slippery oil so I quickly picked it up and I went in front of the ladder and I went back pouring the oil over the roof of the shed and then when it was finished I threw it off the shed and then the snake didn't notice there was slippery oil on the shed so it slithered on the shed and it fell over with a big 'CLUNK, POOF'. I'm sure the snake must have got a headache from that fall.

Chapter Three - The Boxing Ring

We jumped off the shed onto the trampoline and then it transformed into a boxing arena. Then we quickly got some boxing gloves and we started fighting the snake and then Matthew had a big 'BANG' and the snake shot off into the air fell over with a big 'CLUNK'.

Chapter Four - The Gypsies

We went out of the boxing arena into another portal and then we found ourselves amongst gypsies who were collecting gold and jewelry. We quickly got some jewelry and threw it onto the snakes head and then it got even more angrier. Then it started going faster and faster and faster. We raaaannnn as fast as we could and we went as fast as fast as fast and then we got some gold this time. Then we threw it at his head again.

To be cont...

No comments:

Post a Comment