Our life as a homeschooling Family in the land of Aus :)

When I can, I hope to come here and keep a journal or the likes about our daily life as a homeschooling family in Australia. For anyone that reads further than this, please don't judge too harshly or take our word as gospel. We're just people trying to live life as best we can without getting in the way of others wanting to live theirs :)

Monday, January 24, 2011

Melissa's Life

One morning I woke up and I saw my brother playing the play station and then he called me over to play with him and I said yes so we played it. When we were finished I put on a DVD and mummy was having breakfast sitting on the couch we both watched the movie then I had to do my school work after I had done my school work I had to look after Tabitha which is my sister she is only one. While Matthew was doing his school work I had to look after Tabitha. With Tabitha I jumped on the trampoline with her, we walked around the backyard together. After that we went upstairs and Tabitha rode her kiddy bike and I borrowed Matthew's rip stick and sat on it and used my hands to push myself along. After that Tabitha had to go to bed than a little while later Matthew was finally finished his school work. Then we had lunch, it was spagetti and salad and soy sauce on top of the spagetti and it was delicious. After lunch we played the play station again while Tabitha was still asleep then we went downstairs and we played lego. After that mummy called down, Tabitha is awake so after she has lunch she has to play with Matthew and me because mummy's going to mop and clean up the house. Then Tabitha finished her lunch so mummy brang her downstairs and then we played with her outside. First we went on the trampoline, secondly we put Tabitha in the swing and we pushed her high then we looked at the baby birds in the nest in the tree in our backyard. We have a tree in the backyard with 3 baby birds. One is very little and two of them look like they're twins. After that we didn't really play with Tabitha anymore because we looked at Matthew's bird house that he made at art class last year. Then we had an idea. Matthew had an idea that we could put that bird house into the tree but we think we could put it in the mango tree so we carried it over to the mango tree and then Matthew got an idea and said 'we can get a ladder' so we got a ladder brang it over to the mango tree and we put it there. Then Matthew needed to go to the toilet, after that, he thought he might break a leg so we put the bird cage away and the ladder then mummy came down with Tabitha and guess what happened Tabitha sneaked away upstairs and we had to look after Tabitha again because we weren't concentrating after that we went under the house and played Lego and Matthew said to hide your house so Tabitha doesn't wreck it and I said don't be silly Tabitha's only interested of getting all the Lego out of the boxes so she got all the Lego out of the boxes and suddenly she wrecked it so I put it up on the table then all the rest was on the floor and suddenly it got wreck so I went to ask mummy how many more minutes. She said five so we still played Lego with Tabitha and then Matthew went and asked mummy how long and she said two minutes so we went outside and looked at the birds and Tabitha was running around the backyard. Then mummy yelled down you can come up now so we went under the house and Tabitha was eating the cat food so I yelled out to mummy "mummy, Tabitha's eating the cat food" and she said "OK, well put it up and bring her up here and I'll get it out of her mouth" so we put it up and we brang her upstairs after that mummy was in the shower I gave Tabitha to mummy and mummy said that's a lot in her mouth and she got it out and put it in the bin then she said get ready to go get mummy a blood test so we got ready, got in the car, suddenly we're there we went inside and mummy got her blood test. After that we went back to the car and mummy said 'who wants ice-cream' and Matthew & me said 'YES!' so we went to Hungry Jacks and we went inside and we bought something to eat and to drink then we went to have a play and we were playing in the playground 'spys'. Spys is a game where you look at people and they can't see you. That is what spy means and we played spys with mummy and Tabitha so after that we went in the car and we drove home. Daddy was home from work and me and Matthew played outside by ourselves just running around. Then Matthew went upstairs, he played the play station. Then I went upstairs, things were different. I had to have a bath with Tabitha and then I got out and Matthew went in the bath with Tabitha and I came out here with mummy and we typed this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment