Our life as a homeschooling Family in the land of Aus :)

When I can, I hope to come here and keep a journal or the likes about our daily life as a homeschooling family in Australia. For anyone that reads further than this, please don't judge too harshly or take our word as gospel. We're just people trying to live life as best we can without getting in the way of others wanting to live theirs :)

Monday, October 4, 2010

Mel's Blog

First I had breakfast and then it was school time. I did four pages in each of my school books and then when I was finished I went back inside and my brother was watching TV and then mummy said to Matthew 'it's your turn to do science' and then she asked me 'can you please look after Tabitha while I'm doing science with Matthew?' I said 'yes' and then I said 'is it on the trampoline?' and mummy said 'yes' so then I went downstairs on the trampoline and then I looked after Tabitha on the trampoline and then I was getting hot so then I called mummy I said 'I'm getting off the trampoline can you come get Tabitha?' and then she said 'OK' and then I went back upstairs and when I looked at Matthew he was doing his science experiment which was good that he loves to do with crystals because he loves crystals. Then I had to play with Tabitha again while Matthew did his experiment and we did some pictures but Tabitha did some scribbles because she's 1yr old. Then we made the picture but it was full of scribbles by Tabitha and then but Tabitha didn't really like it, she chucked it and scrunched it because she didn't understand it. I wish she could walk so I could play with her because sometimes my brother is naughty to me.



Mummy put Tabitha to sleep and then I heard a knock on the door 'knock, knock' and when I opened it I saw the dog clipper to clip Charli and then we sayed hello to her we knew her because she comes sometimes and then she took her into the dog clipper place and then I asked if I can help and she said 'we'll see' and then she started so I went in the trailer with Charli and the dog clipper and then I said 'can I help' and she said 'yeah, sure' and then she brushed Charli and she was starting to cut her hair and then I said 'can I sweep the hair off?' and she said OK and then Matthew said 'do you want a sausage sizzle?' and then I said OK and then Matthew told mummy and then I still went there with Charli...ummm...mmm...think, think, think, think, think...then I asked mummy if it was ready and she said after I have lunch and I said OK and I went back downstairs to go with the clipper dog and then I kept sweeping the hair off and then I thought of an idea but first I had to eat lunch and then I put the rest of my sausage I didn't want in a bowl for Charli when she was finished, I thought 'that will be a nice surprise for her when she's finished her clipping'. I then cleaned her teddy toy so it would be nice and clean and shiny and then she was finished. I was right on time 'phew'. so then i said 'bye bye' and I gave Charli her sausage and then she was very happy and then I went back upstairs and that's all.

The End.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading Mel's post to get an idea of how she's seeing life at the moment :) I can see she did a bit of babysitting this morning so will have to make sure dessert is on the menu tonight ;)

    ReplyDelete