Our life as a homeschooling Family in the land of Aus :)

When I can, I hope to come here and keep a journal or the likes about our daily life as a homeschooling family in Australia. For anyone that reads further than this, please don't judge too harshly or take our word as gospel. We're just people trying to live life as best we can without getting in the way of others wanting to live theirs :)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Holiday Time :)

The kids are up visiting their grandparents on their cattle property. They're staying there for a whole week! I'm already missing them, spoke to them tonight and they're having a ball :)

So far they have already been swimming twice; played tennis; went looking for rocks (Mat is right into rocks at the moment); rode their bikes; fed the chickens; spotted some cows; played PS2 and helped nana in the fern house with her vegie garden. 

They'll be visiting their cousins on one of the days and nana and grandpa are also taking them to their beach house...so I'm pretty sure they won't be missing me lol!!!

Tabs is enjoying the one on one time with me and daddy while her big bro and sis are galavanting hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment